Hello! I went on a quick trip to San Francisco last week as well as am reporting back with a great deal of food, fun as well as random behind the scenes travel updates. I was invited by genuine California Milk for a day of nutrition, cooking as well as food photography tips. There was a great deal packed into a short trip as well as right here are a few of the travel highlights…
Moje nejnovější videa
Marathon training Day 4
Marathon training Journal day 4 inspect in
0 seconds of 1 minute, 21 seconds
Marathon training Day 2
I like San Francisco so I was incredibly ecstatic to have a long time to take pleasure in the area. When I was a youngster my household did a couple road trips up the California coastline from Los Angeles to San Francisco a few times. It is an 8 hour drive. Osm. Ocho. That’s a long drive! Luckily, the flight from Orange region to SF is incredibly short so I was there in no time.
And my travel snacks were fitting for a trip to satisfy the genuine California Milk team – string cheese! I didn’t plan that – just grabbed what I had! Oh, as well as I scored an empty seat to my ideal as well as was able to stretch my IT band on the plane. This makes me so happy.
I’ve been to SF a number of times for races, blog events, holidays as well as intense sourdough cravings. as well as it was a short trip – so when I got to my hotel I threw my stuff down as well as headed out to walk around the Embarcadero, get hold of some bread as well as listen to the seals.
I stayed just across from the Ferry building as well as this was the view from the end of the hallway. Nádherný!
Now for some fun facts on my previous travels to San Francisco:
1. I understand I checked out Alcatraz (the island across the bay) when I was a youngster since there are photos of me as well as my brother. however I do not keep in mind it at all. Ani náhodou. Nada.
2. I ran across the golden entrance Bridge for the very first time with my good friend Bobbi during a food blog conference. I was so ecstatic since it’s something I’ve always wished to do!! as well as it totally POURED rain on us the whole time. We ran from the hotel to the bridge, across the bridge as well as back… then, we got an old fashioned Uber to take us back to the hotel since we were freezing.
3. during one household trip my parents gotten me as well as my sibling tickets to the wax museum as well as then went across the street to have a drink while they waited for us.
And it was terrifying. All the wax figures were in the dark up until you walked as much as the display to activate the movement sensor. It was so scary!! nobody else was in the museum – it was just the two of us as well as huge wax people standing there in the dark!?! So, I refused to keep going as well as went back to the front (I did NOT want to walk with a lot more frightening exhibits to the end).
My sibling was incredibly mad (like incredibly guy however smaller) so we discovered my parents as well as I believe my mommy went to the museum as well as with the exhibits with him. This may have occurred on the exact same trip as #1 however I CAN’T REMEMBER.
4. I went to see a baseball game in SF as part of a blog trip 2 years ago. We had some complimentary time before going in as well as made a decision to walk out to the water as well as take pleasure in the scenery.
Then, a group of naked cyclists rode by… 100% no clothes. as well as I don’t understand why however one of them slowed down to speak to us as well as stated it was some sorta ‘ride your bike naked day’ as well as I looked it up as well as yep, it’s a thing.
(**I was in San Jose to enjoy the Gymnastics Olympic trials as well as satisfied Simone Biles as well as Nastia Lukin that trip too!!)
5. One time before a trip to SF I googled ‘How do you run across the golden entrance Bridge’ – I had done it before however wished to make sure I kept in mind the route…
One of the very first browse results was a blog publish about it from a lil web site called RUN eat REPEAT! HA! I hope RER is practical to you (or at least kinda fun?) however I never expected it to tell me exactly how to do something (that I already did).
And 5 random pictures from my trip:
1. Alcatraz in the distance as well as a seagull up close… or must I phone call him a bay-gull. #DadJoke
2. Carbs are here.
3. You dropped your wig.
4. The Ferry building has fantastic fruit, coffee (Blue Bottle!) as well as vegan donuts. get all of it!
5. The Ferry building at dusk…
The next morning I went for a short run however wasn’t able to make it to the bridge. příště!
I’ll be back tomorrow with healthy as well as tasty ideas for breakfast as well as an legendary cheese board.
Question: have you been to San Francisco?
Have you been to a WAX MUSEUM?!!
This publish is made possible by my partnership with genuine California Milk. VšechnoNázory jsou moje vlastní.
Pošlete mi sešit
Sdílení se stará!